We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) information that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or type of browser).
- This information is transferred to, held and processed by people in the United States of America;
- We generally use this information to Supply you with our Site and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other pertinent Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to authorized third parties such as our merchants, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended functions;
- Through the use of "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their advertisements and use the Exact Same information to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see section VI);
- To safeguard your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring that your privacy is of the utmost importance in our company;
- Should you register with us, then you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously provided via the accounts section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services Aren't developed nor are they meant to be used by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you choose to participate in an interactive feature of our Websites such as a critique, survey or promotion. You may:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest submission; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when engaging in a survey or survey; or post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you once you visit our Website including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your trip originated and your usage of our Websites specific to the web pages you visit, and the extent of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical part in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your requirements. In addition, we use this information in different ways naturally associated with the situation in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support providers who host and manage data, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, advertising and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering businesses and other people with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, opinions or other information in relation to goods or solutions, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to help in analyzing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
At Bestessays.com we diligently work to guard the safety of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you supply. Additionally, we also use a secure and trusted host hosting location in the US, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technology to secure your data. In the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email in the last known email address you have provided us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may happen while we consider necessary actions to determine the range of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, in addition to for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have many choices regarding how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select to not get any marketing information from us. You have an opportunity to change your information from your personal account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are appropriate for the use of a small child under the age of 13 and they are illegal at any time to submit PII to people. Also, if you're under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.